Request a QUOTE!
Better systems, better service, and better healthcare are at your reach.
DRX-Revolution Mobile Imaging System
With the introduction of the ultra-maneuverable DRX-Revolution, featuring the world’s first automatic, collapsible column, Carestream redefined mobile imaging. Now, with the upgraded Revolution, we’ve added powerful new features and benefits:
- The tube head and collimator are smaller, lighter and better balanced, for easier use and faster positioning.
- Display screens are more responsive, with enhanced function, and redesigned to better protect against fluid ingress
- Brakes and drive motors are quieter and less likely to disturb patients.
- Functional LED lighting provides the technologist with another point of visibility of system status
- Optional In Bin Charging-Charge your detector without removing the battery (top slot only)
The Right Detector for Every Facility
Carestream offers a broad selection of DR detectors. It includes wireless, shareable, fixed, and now glass-free models to meet your demands based on exam type, detector size, dosage level and budget.
You always want the best diagnostic images possible at the lowest dose achievable, especially when the patient is a child. That’s why Carestream developed our pediatric X-ray solutions.
- Small, maneuverable design – ideal for navigating pediatric floors and NICUs
- Articulating arms for easy positioning
- Child-friendly DRX-Revolution and Nano graphics help put pediatric patients at ease
- Pediatric Solutions Brochure (PDF)
Fast Imaging in Tight Spaces
Get fast, high-quality images in tight spaces. The crowded, cluttered spaces of the ICU, ER and OR are no match for the mobility of the DRX-Revolution.
- Maneuverability: Turns on a dime – make 360-degree turns with ease.
- Image Quality: A powerful 32kW generator, dual focal spot tube and our Eclipse image-processing engine yield pristine images.
- Safety: An automatic collapsible column shrinks the system to just over four feet tall, for easy visibility and safe transport in crowded hallways.
These units are to be sold installed as turn-key projects.
Advanced Image Processing
- ImageView Software, powered by Eclipse, delivers superb diagnostic image quality for unrivaled diagnostic confidence
- Allows specialized processing algorithms to suit your preferences
- Offers a wide range of specialized viewing options – Tube & Line Visualization, Pneumothorax, SmartGrid and many more
- Easy to transport, with effortless 360-degree turning
- Dual-motor drive makes moving the system effortless – in forward or reverse
- Automatic, collapsible column gives technologists full line-of-sight visibility
- Windows 10 helps protect sensitive patient health information against access by unauthorized users
- Swipe-and-go log-in boosts productivity
- Interface screens are responsive and intuitive – easy to learn and use
- Touch-screen monitors at both the tube head and main display provide two work zones
- Small, light, well-balanced tube head and collimator allow fast positioning